Blue Stream Fiber’s Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) Form
Please complete the below form with the necessary program information & to acknowledge receipt of the ACP disclosure.
We’re here to help!
Check out the ACP FAQs
A household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if the household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
- Participates in one of several Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal Head Start, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations;
- Participates in the National School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating broadband provider’s existing low-income internet program.
Check out http://www.affordableconnectivity.gov for a Consumer FAQ and other program resources.
Follow the steps above to apply for the ACP benefit. After applying, you will still need to contact Blue Stream Fiber to set up service and apply your discount.
If you choose to continue with your current level of Internet services once the Program ends or if you are no longer eligible, you will be responsible for payment at the full and current rates, terms and conditions.
Moving does not change your eligibility to receive ACP. However, you may need to re-enroll in ACP through Blue Stream Fiber at your new address. If you move into an area not serviceable by Blue Stream Fiber, you should check with your new Internet service provider to find out if they are also participating provider in ACP and how to enroll.
Each household can only receive one monthly ACP benefit at a time.
No, the ACP provides a monthly discount on internet service of UP TO $30 per eligible household. As the participating broadband service provider, Blue Stream Fiber will receive the funds directly.
No. Blue Stream Fiber is only reimbursed for the cost of the plan up to $30 per eligible household.
The ACP can be applied to the cost of a bundle of services that include internet, voice, texting and/or associated equipment. If your bundle also includes a TV service, you will be responsible for that portion of your bill, as well as any services that are above the monthly discount.
- The maximum monthly benefit will change from $50 to $30 for households not located on qualifying Tribal lands.
- Households have new ways to qualify for the ACP, such as receiving WIC benefits or having an income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
If you are transitioning from EBB and have questions, please contact us.
Yes, a household may be eligible for both Lifeline and ACP. Households that are eligible for both are limited to one Lifeline discount per household and one ACP benefit per household. In addition, a household my receive its Lifeline benefit from one service provider and its ACP benefit from a different provider.