Bulk telecommunications services are exactly what they sound like! In short, a bulk agreement is a contract between a homeowner’s association and a vendor for providing internet and/or cable services to all residents within the HOA/COA community. Often times, these agreements include phone, internet, and cable services. Bulk services, alike to purchasing anything in bulk, comes with great benefits for the community.
See below for the top 5 benefits of Bulk service agreements.
- Low Cost to Residents. Bulk broadband services are provided to residents at a much lower price than they would be if purchased at a traditional retail per-unit cost. Often times, bulk cable, internet and phone services cost up to 50% less than what a homeowner would pay for the same services individually.
- Revenue for Association Budgets. As a result of a bulk agreement, the broadband provider usually recompenses the association a one-time payment (payment based on agreed amount per unit), which benefits the property and residents. This lumpsum can be used for capital improvements and needed projects within the community.
- Bulk Service Model. Each community receives a customized guaranteed service performance, ensuring the property’s most important KPIs are met, and that the provider is following through on promises guaranteed in the contract, ensuring services are top-notch!
- White Glove Customer Service Experience and Dedicated CAM for Term of Agreement. A great benefit of working with a bulk broadband provider is the white glove customer service experience that comes along with the partnership.
- Consistent and Transparent Service and Pricing. Everyone Receives the Same Level of Service and Pays the Same Price Through the HOA. When services are purchased through a Bulk agreement, the monthly rate is locked in for the next 8-10 years with predictable annual increases that are agreed to prior to signing. Annual increases are capped at 4% to help cover the annual cost of programming increases. This is great in comparison to traditional retail pricing rates that typically increase by above 30% once a promotional period ends.
To learn more about the benefits of bulk telecom services and whether they are a good fit for your community, please reach out to our team at 844-75-FIBER.
Let us help you keep your communityconnected and entertained!