Total Care Pack
- 1 GIG Disclaimer
- Blue Stream TV Terms of Service
- Business Service Agreement
- Business Terms and Conditions
- Business Terms and Conditions (Treasure Coast
- Home Protection Plan
- Indiantown Pricing Details
- Indiantown Rates, Terms, and Conditions
- Intrastate Access Tariff for Indiantown
- Phone E911 Service
- Phone Services Terms and Conditions
- Promotional Disclaimers
- Residential Subscriber Agreement
- Smart Home App Privacy
- Taxes & Fees
- Total Care Pack
Terms and Conditions
The Pricing shown is for new Coral Springs and Weston residential customers only. Total Care Pack includes: the features of the Blue Stream Fiber Home Protection Plan*, complimentary technician home visits for changing products/Services or to connect additional wireless devices and “all you need” 4K Android Set-Top Boxes or WiFi pods. “All you need” 4k Android Set-Top Boxes: The purpose of the program is to make sure that Blue Stream Fiber Customers have access to the necessary number of 4k Android Set-Top Boxes to meet their home video needs. To ensure that this program is not abused, Blue Stream Fiber will limit customers to one 4k Android Set-Top Boxes per room and ten (10) 4k Android Set-Top Boxes maximum per household. Customers requesting more than ten (10) Set-Top Boxes for their home will be charged an additional monthly fee per box. “All you need” WiFi pods: The program is designed ensure that Blue Stream Fiber customers have wall-to-wall WiFi coverage in their home, including, but not limited to, all household rooms, garages, and enclosed lanai areas. A Blue Stream Fiber technician will assess the home to determine the number of wireless access points that are required to provide the entire home with WiFi coverage. Wireless speed will be tested to ensure the customer is able to stream 4K content from most areas in the home. A maximum of five (5) WiFi pods will be allowed per household. Any additional WiFi pods will incur an additional monthly charge. The price shown does not include taxes, franchise fees or other assessments. The Price is subject to change. Blue Stream Fiber Terms of Service apply. Please call for additional details.
*Home Protection Plan Inclusion
The Blue Stream Total Care Pack includes the Blue Stream Fiber Home Protection Plan (the “Plan”) which is a comprehensive wire repair, education and isolation plan provided by Blue Stream Communications. By selecting the Plan, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. In addition, the Plan is subject to Blue Stream’s standard terms and conditions applicable to the Blue Stream Service to which you subscribe.
Under the Plan, and for as long as you subscribe to the Plan, when you notify us of a Blue Stream Service problem, Blue Stream will identify whether the problem is with the inside wire or equipment related to a Blue Stream Service (voice, video or Internet service). Unless excluded below, the Plan covers wiring located on the Customer’s side of the Demarcation Point to the telephone jack, Internet modem/ONT or video receiver in Customer’s premises. The Demarcation Point, for purpose of this Plan, is defined as the wall-mounted NIU/NID Unit on the outside/inside of the Customer’s premises. If the Plan covers the problem, Blue Stream will repair or correct the trouble at no cost to Customer consistent with industry standards. If you do not subscribe to the Plan, you will be subject to Blue Stream’s then current labor charges to isolate or repair the problem. The Plan is only available to Customers who subscribe to Blue Stream Residential Services. For Customers residing in Multiple Dwelling Units (MDU) such as apartments, condominiums, dormitory, co-op or other group facilities, the Demarcation Point is the wall jack or outlet where the Blue Stream Service enters your individual unit.
The following wiring, education and issue isolation services are INCLUDED under the Plan:
- Repair and replacement of wire from the Demarcation Point to the telephone jack, Internet modem or video receiver.
- Blue Stream will not perform “wall fishing” or “wall punching” under the Plan in conducting wiring repairs.
- Replacement of fittings, splitters, amplifiers and outlets installed or existing in accordance with accepted industry standards, as determined by Blue Stream, regardless of installer or vendor.
- Blue Stream-supplied wiring which is installed at the time of installation of a Blue Stream Service.
- Wiring damaged by animal chews.
- Customer education as it relates to Blue Stream Services and Blue Stream-provided equipment.
- Trouble shoot and isolate problems with Blue Stream Service or Blue Stream-provided equipment.
- Provide analysis on Customer-owned equipment that may be impeding Blue Stream Service.
- Identification and verification that Blue Stream-owned equipment and Blue Stream Services are working properly.
- Identification of incorrect Customer connections.
- Identification of unauthorized outlets or jacks.
- Problems existing prior to establishing Blue Stream Service.
The following are EXCLUDED from coverage under the Plan:
- Fees associated with installation, removal, relocation of, or change to Blue Stream Services.
- Installation or relocation of jacks or outlets.
- Wiring panels (Smart Homes) or complex wiring.
- New wall fishing or wall hole punches.
- Wiring that supports a competitor’s service offering or wire signal interference in internal wiring caused by competitor’s equipment.
- Repair or replacement of Customer-owned equipment and wire that connects such equipment.
- Truck roll charge for swapping or changing out functioning Blue Stream equipment.
- Maintenance or repair of Category 5 cable unless installed by Blue Stream.
- Computer configuration assistance.
- Wiring repair or replacement due to remodeling of the premises.
- Installation of home entertainment systems & related equipment.
- Wiring damage caused by vandalism or gross negligence or willful damage.
Blue Stream may immediately, and without notice, suspend or discontinue the Plan if Blue Stream Service is no longer being provided to the residence by Blue Stream, if any misuse or abuse of Blue Stream Service occurs or if a hazard or danger to person or property exists which would prevent our technicians from performing the work in a safe manner. Subject to any applicable rules or laws, Blue Stream may discontinue the Plan or change any of these Terms and Conditions. Blue Stream will provide thirty (30) days’ prior written notice of any material changes in the Terms and Conditions of this Plan. This notice may be included in your monthly bill.
BLUE STREAM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF INSTALLATIONS, MAINTENANCE OR REPAIRS PERFORMED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PLAN; NOR SHALL BLUE STREAM BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE CUSTOMER’S USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WIRING WHETHER COVERED BY THE PLAN OR OTHERWISE.
The Plan is optional. Plan must be on customer’s account for six (6) continuous months following any use of the Plan benefits to avoid being billed full service charge for applicable service calls. If the Plan is cancelled within six (6) months of exercising any benefits of the Plan, Blue Stream may apply a full service charge for all service calls made during that period.
*Rates will increase in Q3 2022 to $6.95 monthly. Timeframe of rate increase varies by property.